10 Best Pre-Workout Supplement to Enhance Performance
Just last summer, Alex was dying to lose some weight while trying to acquire those six packs and all. Desirous of a transformed physique, he began looking for the easiest way to achieve this and his friend advised him to hit the gym.
Anne was the reason for all this trouble. Few weeks down the line, he felt like giving up the training he had begun. From fatigue to dehydration to muscle soreness, he felt it wasn’t really worth the sacrifice.
Perhaps, he had been going hard at the gym without putting the necessary measures in place. Pre-workout supplements for instance…
Let’s look at this all-important subject and see its overall essence and how it stands to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Pre-workout supplements are a type of sports supplements taken by athletes, bodybuilders or those looking to stay fit and workout in order to have an impressive physique.
Generally, pre-workout supplements are taken to increase performance, stamina, focus, strength, and energy to last you through an intense training.
10 Top-grade Pre-Workout Supplements
Like I promised earlier, below are top-of-the class Supplements with the highest quality that you can be assured of.
Catalyst Pre-workout (By Strength.Com)
Catalyst Pre-workout by Strength.com is one supplement on the market that qualifies as a game-changer in the supplement industry. It comes in two great tasting varieties: Watermelon and Sour Apple.
I have read some Strength.com reviews from which I can only deduce that these supplements have been well researched and formulated with the best ingredients that you can trust, guaranteed to provide you with the needed boost to face your workout challenge headlong.
Some key benefits include:
- Optimizing athletic performance
- Helping you build more lean muscle
- Energy and power boost
- Improved Stamina
- It is a safe and scientifically researched sport nutrition product that has gained the trust and recommendation of athletes, trainers and coaches.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- You can get these pre-workout formulas at a discounted rate using a com promo code. To be eligible for this, you need to constantly check their website for any updates.
- It is only available for purchase online only on Strength.com website.
- It is slightly pricey for some since it costs around $49.95. But if you can get one, you’ll definitely be glad you did.
- It cannot be shipped internationally. However, if you products are worth up to $65, you’ll get this amazing supplement for free if you’re currently in the US.
Cut and Ripped Plus (By HGH.Com)
This is another best seller that become notorious among bodybuilders for burning fat and helping you build lean muscle- perfect combo, desired by athletes and bodybuilders alike.
With that said, let’s delve into a brief Cut and Ripped Plus by HGH.com review.
If you know HGH.com, the company that specializes in the production of growth hormone products, then you’ll understand that I’m talking of a company with proven years of research and experience.
Cut and Ripped Plus has proven to be unique in a number of ways. The benefits of the product are highlighted below:
- It preserves and build lean muscle mass.
- It is formulated with great cutting and fat burning ingredients
- It improves joint health.
- It aids fat loss.
- It boosts energy.
- It is an all-natural proprietary blend
- Bulk purchase options are available
- Periodical promo prices.
- The product is provided with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping worldwide if you make orders worth over $250. In addition, you will get $50 on your order when you use your HGH.com coupon, Get 50 at checkout.
- Cut and Ripped Plus is only available for purchase online exclusively on official site.
- The supplement can be seen as expensive in comparison to other options
- It is a natural supplement that may vary across individuals.
Push Pre-Workout (By SFH)
When training seems too demanding and you feel that your strengths are being pushed to the limits, then a pre workout supplement that gives you the extra push such as the SFH Push Pre Workout is more likely to be what you’ll need.
Some of the featured benefits include:
- It gives muscle strength and growth.
- It reduces fatigue and helps you train harder.
- It sharpens you focus.
- It enhances stamina and endurance.
- It contains high quality ingredients which include Vitamins, Beta- Alnine that helps in optimizing performance during exercises.
- Promo deals are usually available for you to get the best deals.
- It is available for purchase online.
- It is quite pricey at $54.99 but for all it’s worth, it’s definitely a great idea to give a go at it.
- If you buy products worth up to $65 on Strength.com, you’ll get your product shipped but only to countries within the US.
- It has just one flavor- SFH Fruit Punch and this leaves consumers with no choice to make. However, there are SFH Push Pre-Workout reviews by users who have borne witness to the efficacy of this supplement and have given it a 5-star rating.
Beta Alanine Unflavored (By Blonyx)
This is a popular brand in the fitness world, Beta Alanine by Blonyx. It is clean and simple amino acid that will increase and support muscular endurance during intense strength training routines.
Some proven benefits are highlighted below:
- Explosive power output during high intensity interval training.
- Enhances sprint performance.
- It helps you train harder and longer.
- It provides antioxidant benefits.
- It contains pure 100% Beta Alanine without any flavors.
- It’s available for purchase online.
- It is very affordable at $35.
To get a free shipping of this product from Strength.com, or you you’ll have to make a purchase of up to $65. That still doesn’t change the fact that if you want to get the best out of your workout, this is certainly a must get!
C4 (By Cellucor)
If you feel tired easily and cannot go harder when in the gym, then you’ll certainly need some boost. Ever heard of a supplement that is packed full with the ingredients that help promote energy, pumps and performance?
This is a subtle introduction to C4 Icy Blue Razz by Cellucor, a game-changing supplement that guarantees you fun all through your workout.
Although, there are a variety of other C4 flavors available for you to pick from. They are: Fruit Punch, Ice Blue Razz, Orange Dreamsicle, Strawberry Magarita, Watermelon flavors, Green Apple, Pineapple, Lemon lime, and Pink Lemonade.
Based on the Cellucor C4 Icy Blue Razz Review I was recently just came across, it turns out to be that the effects of Cellucor C4 Icy Blue Razz flavor is quite better than the others.
Some benefits are encapsulated into the following:
- It gives immeasurable strength.
- It enhances mental and physical performance.
- It gives you intense focus.
- It supercharges you with insane strength to keep you going harder at the gym.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- It’s available for purchase online.
- It is really affordable and it costs $29.99 on Strength.com which is about the best deal you can get compared to anywhere else.
- It covers free shipping to only US on orders above $65 on Strength.com.
- Age restriction on usage- you have to be 18 years and above to be able to consume this product.
Trenorol (By Crazybulk)
Trenorol is a powerful, bodybuilding supplement that combines the safe effects of Trenbolone (a strong steroidal drug).
Trenorol aims to provide a safe legal alternative to Trenbolone, its steroidal counterpart. It has grown popular among bodybuilders for some time now.
Some real reasons why bodybuilders continue to take this supplement are summarized in its benefits below.
When you visit Trenorol official website, you will find some Trenorol testimonials by customers who had actually used the supplement, most of whom are eager to display the amazing transformation in their overall physique.
So, you shouldn’t be worried. By reading the testimonials on their website, you’ll become convinced that it is certainly the best supplement you can find.
Some benefits include:
- It is used to cut fat.
- It enhances performance.
- It improves physical conditioning.
- Supercharges you with intense power for rigorous workout
- Increases physical strength
- Contains no Caffein
- Promotes faster recovery
- Enhanced vascularity
- It gives you hardcore muscles
- It is a safe and legal steroid alternative
- Rapid results within 30 days
- Free worldwide delivery
- CrazyBulk coupons and discounts available
- Exciting customer reviews
- It is quite expensive at the cost of $61.99. So far, the Trenorol reviews I have read allude to the over-performance of this supplement. When you weigh the odds, you’ll find that you stand to benefit the most.
- When you finally have those muscles bulging from the sides of your arms and chest, you might just turn out to be a bully (that’s on a lighter note though.)
- It can only be purchased online
Vitargo S2 (By Genr8)
Vitargo S2 is a scientifically engineered supplement that contains sugar-free carbohydrate which is necessary for fueling you with intense workouts.It can also be used before, during and/or after training.
Genr8 Vitargo S2 reviews agree to the potency of this supplement. So, you see it’s not about the hype or any attempt to exaggerate its impact on your health needs. It comes in other flavors such as, Grape, Tropical fruit, Orange and Unflavored.
Some of the benefits include:
- It helps to replenish your glycogen stores.
- It boosts your energy levels.
- It aids quick recovery, thereby making ready for your next training session.
- It helps prevent muscle protein breakdown.
- It is available online for purchase.
- Contains no banned substances.
- If you’re looking for Pre workout Supplement without Caffeine, then this is just perfect for you.
- It has zero-level sugar for those which make it healthier for your training purpose.
- It is really expensive to buy. This qualifies it to be a supplement that can only be afforded by elite athletes. However, on com website, it costs $62.99 which is quite expensive compared to the price on GNC at $34.99 which is just half the amount sold on Strength.com..
- It is freely shipped only to US when you order products worth $65 on Strength.com.
Platinum Pre-Workout (By Optimum Nutrition)
Platinum PRE– delivers a unique blend of scientifically proven ingredients including Caffeine, Beta-Alanine, L-arginine, Capsicum Extract and Leucine.
It is advised that you should take 1-2 scoops of this supplement 20-40 minutes before training and do not exceed more than 2 servings per day because of the power of this supplement.
This Optimum Nutrition Platinum review has earned mostly 5-star ratings from users.
You can find some of the benefits given below.
- Provides you with strength
- Sends mad rush of energy surging through you
- Intended to keep you focused and active all through your workout
- Maximizes workout benefits and results
- Enhances muscle growth
- Great customer reviews
- It’s expensive and costs $34.99
- Age restrictions apply
- It is not ideal if you have existing medical conditions
Capsiplex Sport (By Capsiplex)
Capsiplex Sport is a pre-workout that promises to give you that extra charge to go harder at the gym.
It gives you great value for money. With just one Capsiplex sport pill, the power and strength is unleashed from within you, keeping you focused on the one fitness goal on your mind..
The benefits include:
- It helps to burn fat
- It aids fat loss
- Increases your energy and endurance levels
- Improves stamina and focus
- Unleashes the power of sportsmanship within you
It is safe and easy to use
It can be purchased online
It could cause discomfort or irritation because of the presence of red chili pepper
Pregnant and breastfeeding women are expected to take caution when using it.
Those with known medical conditions are expected to steer clear from it.
Taking more pills can cause sleep loss
Pre-workout Sport Bundle
The Pre-workout sport bundle by Bauer Nutrition is a very popular brand among athletes and bodybuilders.
Although, there are not enough Pre-workout Sport Bundle by Bauer Nutrition reviews, this bundle is a combination of three other powerful products such as Capsiplex, CLA and Amino Blast 1500 for a comprehensive workout development.
The benefits of this sport bundle are:
- It supports healthy weight loss
- It reduces recovery times
- Improves metabolism
- Builds lean muscle
- Reduces body fat
- Provides your body with fuel for more intensity
- It helps to burn more calories
- You can easily purchase it online
- 60 days money back guarantee
- Quicker, effective results
- It is expensive and costs $89.95
- Insufficient reviews
Key Ingredients that make up quality Pre workout Supplements
An underlining factor that constitutes to the effectiveness of a pre workout supplement is the composition of the ingredients.
The right dosage and quantity of the ingredients would go a long way in showing how your workout would be impacted.
Below are some of ingredients below and their core benefits.
Creatine is the most popular pre workout supplements that help to improve strength and endurance.
While caffeine does increase strength as well, it is also shown to increase mental clarity, focus, energy, and endurance when performing strength training.
So, if you want to be able to push harder and lift heavier weights, simply take the right dose and you’ll be amazed at how much better you could perform.
- Nitric Oxide
Nitric Oxide helps to dilate the blood vessels during exercise. This makes nutrients and oxygen in the blood to flow evenly, nourishing the muscles.
Nitric Oxide has been proven to increase strength, endurance, and recovery during an exercise routine.
- Beta-Alanine – Beta Alanine is widely known for its ability to increase the levels of carnosine within the muscle.
Due to this, the PH level in the body is optimized and this decreases any form of fatigue and increase strength.
Don’t be afraid if you feel any tingly, itchy or warm sensations when you take Beta-Alanine. It’s perfectly normal. However, the sensation tends to increase as the dosage increases. So, stay on the recommended dosage.
An Important truth to know about
With a number of pre workout supplements sold out there, there is a possibility that you might likely be at loss as to the choice of which supplement you can buy that has the potential to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Make no mistake…
Most supplements out there have been found to contain some ingredients that can trigger some reactions or allergies especially if you are prone to one. And sometimes too, the reactions are mild and usually do not pose any threat to your health.
Fortunately, there are still great supplements out there that would leave you with nothing more than to keep you basking in the euphoria and self-confidence of your enhanced physique.
That is why I have come up with the top-of-the class list for you to make your choice.
So, how exactly does Pre workout Supplements help you?
Most pre workout supplements are composed of ingredients such as minerals, vitamins, and herbs that when taken in the appropriate proportion would guarantee you optimum performance.
These supplements are designed to help you provide the following benefits:
- Greatly improve performance during workout
- Significant increase in strength and stamina
- Increase the endurance levels for optimum workout performance
- Improve the rate of protein synthesis
- Heightened sense of focus
- It provides insane power boosts
- It enhances nutrient delivery and absorption
- It reduces cravings
- It enhances your mental alertness
- It enhances recovery and delays fatigue
It’s also worthy to note that there are a lot of different pre workout supplements out there that range from fat burners to muscle builders with varying levels of stimulants.
Essentially, there are two types of pre workout supplement available. They are:
- Stimulant based:
Stimulant-based pre-workouts are used to describe pre workout supplements that contain stimulants such as caffeine.
Basically, stimulant based Pre-workouts keeps you active during your workouts compared to non-stimulating ones.
Its main purpose is to stimulate the nervous system. And by doing so, it helps to increase focus, reduce appetite, and can speed up heart rate, leading to a small increase in caloric output.
- Non-stimulant based
Pre workout supplements that do not contain any form of stimulant are called Non-stimulant pre workout supplements.
The only difference between both types of pre workouts stems from the name- non-stimulant plus there are no neurological effects felt from the use of a stimulant-free pre-workout simply because there are no stimulants!
If you want to enhance your performance and ensure that you stay fit, then dieting alone would not suffice.
Combining with a good workout plan as well as the right pre-workout supplements are the surest and fastest way to beat the competition and stay on top of your game.
While the supplements above have almost five-star ratings by users reviews, you should still consult your doctor if you have any health concerns before taking any supplements.