Vega One All-In-One Plant Based Protein Powder Review: Discover Benefits for Bodybuilding, Fitness, Strength and Where to Buy Today
Find out if the Vega One All-in-One deserves its unmatched popularity and standing tall among organic, plant protein powder market.
The Vega One protein powder is actually well-named, considering that it’s the all-in-one plant-based protein powder.
It gives people all the nutrients they need in a protein powder.
The “All” on the name is actually quite inclusive, and it’s not just referring to the ingredients and nutrients. It’s also about the taste and the preparation.
What you need to understand here is that the Vega One protein powder is plant-based.
It’s a bit—actually, a lot—different from protein based on animal or even dairy sources like whey and casein. It’s a major difference that has profound implications when you use it.
Vitals Features of Vega One Shake
Here is a list of features that you can expect when you buy the Vega One:
- You get 2o grams of protein, which is a sizable amount for overall health. You can use this to supplement your meat consumption if you’re determined to work out and build bigger muscles.
- This protein comes from a variety of sources. This isn’t just a plain Vega pea protein powder, since it also comes from hemp, flax seed, and sacha inchi (a kind of nut). The use of mixed plant-based protein sources is basically to cover all the bases. It’s to make sure that you get your entire list of amino acids you need.
- This has been certified as a vegan supplement by Vegan.org. So it will fit in your lifestyle and diet if you’re a vegan or vegetarian.
- This is gluten-free and also verified as non-GMO by the Non GMO Project.
- This also contains ingredients that include various vegetables and greens. Aside from how this addition makes it a green drink, it also helps provide at least 50% of your daily value needs for 12 vitamins. These include giving you 50% of your DV vitamin E, 70% of vitamin C, and even 90% of vitamin A. All these vitamins work as antioxidants that work to fight the effects of aging.
- You also get 6 g of fiber, totaling 24% of your fiber DV. Here you get both soluble and insoluble fiber. The fiber helps with your bowel health, lowers your cholesterol levels, and helps in maintaining your proper blood sugar levels. The fiber doesn’t have as much calories as other types of ingredients, plus it makes you feel fuller.
- Here you also get good types of fats called omega-3 fatty acids. The ALA version of these comes from plants, and it offers several health benefits. For older people, it reduces the risk of heart disease and fight off join pain and stiffness. It also increases the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs and antidepressants.
- This also contains 1 billion CFU probiotics. These tiny things improve your digestive function and also help with your immune system.
- It comes in 8 flavors. These flavors include chocolate, coconut almond, French vanilla, mixed berry, mocha, vanilla chai, and natural (sweetened or unsweetened).
- It comes in several sizes. You can start with the cheaper small tubs to see if it’s to your liking first. When it agrees with you and you like the flavor, then you can buy an extra-large tub so that you pay a lot less per ounce.
Pros and Cons
So let’s tally all the good things you get.
- You get a sizable amount of protein, and you don’t have to spend a lot of money on meat and fish. Protein is crucial for your health, and you especially need it if you’re trying to work out so you can build bigger muscles.
- Because the protein comes from many plant sources, you’re able to get a variety of vitamins and minerals and you’re not missing any needed amino acids. It’s great that you get 50% of your daily needs for a dozen vitamins.
- If you’re vegan or vegetarian, you’re not breaking your dietary rules with animal products. It’s even non-GMO too.
- You get lots of fiber and probiotics to help with your digestive function. Digesting the drink made from this protein powder is also easier.
- This all natural stuff, with no artificial flavors and colors.
- There aren’t any Vega protein powder side effects to worry about. With protein like whey, you may often have to deal with feeling bloated. There also isn't any lactose or gluten to set off any allergies and sensitivities.
- This is easy enough to prepare, especially because the fine powder tends to mix in very easily. You can go online and look for Vega protein recipe. You can try a Vega protein smoothie with the chocolate version mixed with a scoop of banana, a scoop of peanut butter, several ice cubes and dash of water all in your blender. You can also just get the Vega vanilla protein powder and mix with water, or with some non-dairy milk.
- It’s also quite affordable. To buy this Vega protein Costco sounds like a good choice, although most people prefer getting it from Amazon. You can get discounts if you subscribe to a regular supply for a few months.
As for the cons, they’re mostly about how you need to try out the flavors first. It’s all about personal preference, and each one has their own likes and dislikes. This isn’t a problem with just the Vega One, but with all protein powders.
Vega All in One vs Vega Sport Protein
The All in One isn’t the only type of protein powder from Vega.
There are others too, so perhaps we should compare this with the Vega Sport protein powder.
With Vega One, you get a nice amount of protein that’s good for most people. Whether you’re working out to improve your muscles or to lose weight, the protein helps.
It’s basically a nice addition to your diet, whether you want to increase your strength or to just maintain your health.
On the other hand, the Vega Sport is for athletes who really want bigger muscles and who work out religiously with lots of weights.
That’s because each serving provides a massive dose of 30 g of protein. That’s a lot of protein that will get wasted unless you’re really into bodybuilding.
To help with the muscle-building
The Sport also offers 6 g of BCAAs which you don’t get with the Vega One. These help with workouts a lot, since it fights off fatigue and also enhances your protein synthesis.
When you’re done with your workout, the protein powder also reduces muscle soreness and helps you recover faster.
Vitamins and minerals
Both contain up to 12 different vitamins and minerals, but the dosage for the Sport is much smaller. It only gives you 25% DV for each vitamin and mineral, unlike the 50% DV for the Vega One.
So if you’re taking the Sport, you better make sure your actual diet includes lot of veggies and fruits.
Grams of fiber
The Sport also contains just 1 g of fiber, which doesn’t help much for your digestive function. It surely doesn’t compare to the 6 g of fiber in the Vega One.
This isn’t part of the deal if you go with the Sport version. So you don’t get the Omega-3 benefits, and you need to compensate with food items with lots of Omega-3s.
Number of flavors
The Sport only comes in 4 flavors, like mocha, chocolate, berry, and vanilla. With the One, you have 8 flavors including unflavored ones.
At least both versions are non-GMO, gluten-free, and also don’t contain artificial coloring and flavors.
And Vs Vega Protein and Greens
The Proteins and Greens version is exactly what its name says. You have proteins, and you have greens in the ingredients.
Instead of a full Vega Protein and Greens review, let’s just compare it to the Vega One too.
This has lots of similar features with the All in One, including having 20 g of protein, no BCAAs, the inclusion of veggies and greens in the ingredients, and being non-GMO and gluten-free.
Yet there are a few crucial differences.
This is a comparison category that the Vega One wins handily. As we’ve already mentioned, with the All in One you get 12 vitamins and minerals in quantities that are enough to give you 50% of your DV requirements.
But with the Protein and Greens, you get very little. There are actually just four of the vitamins and minerals, and there isn’t much.
You only get 25% DV for the iron, 15% for the Vitamin A, and 6% for calcium and vitamin C.
The amount of fiber with the Proteins and Greens isn’t impressive at all either. You only get 2 g of dietary fiber, and that constitutes only 8% of your DV.
The All in One is better when you want fiber, as it provides 6 g that’s 24% of your daily fiber needs.
Here’s another difference. With the Proteins and greens you have no BCAAs at all. At least with the All in One you get 1.5 grams of omega-3s.
The Vega Protein and Greens won’t do much to help with your digestive function. That’s because it doesn’t contain any probiotics either.
This comes in 6 flavors, compared with the 8 for the All in One. At least the P&G there’s the natural unflavored version.
The best way to think of this comparison is that the All in One is an enhanced version of the Protein and Green. Everything in the P and G is in the Vega One, but in the One there’s a lot more of it.
Also, the One contains stuff like probiotics and Omega-3s that you don’t see in the P&G.
Vega All in One Vs Vega Essentials Shake
It does offer many of the same things in the Vega One.
They provide 20 g of protein, have veggies and greens in the ingredients, and don’t have gluten and artificial flavors and colors.
But in the All in One, you just have more of some of the good stuff compared to the Essentials.
- Vitamins. The Essentials has up to 12 vitamins and minerals, but the doses are only at least 25% of the DV. With the Vega One, you’re getting at least 50% DV.
- The Essentials contain fiber too, and 4 g of it isn’t bad. It’s just that with the Vega One, you get 6 g.
- Omega-3s. Here you get 1 g of the Omega-3s, unlike with the All in One where you get 1.5 g.
- The Essentials doesn’t contain any of these, unlike the Vega One.
- Instead of being able to pick among 8 options like with the Vega One, with the essentials you only have 3. You can choose from chocolate, mocha, and vanilla. There’s no natural option either.
Unless you really want a massive dose of protein that’s required by lots of intense weightlifting workouts, the Vega One All in One is a terrific choice for your protein powder.
It’s basically got everything you need to keep healthy while you can also use the extra protein to get lean muscles. It can even help you lose weight, since it can help curb cravings.
Having 20 g of protein per serving is nothing to scoff at, since plenty of other protein powders don’t offer as much. You also get lots of vitamins and minerals, an abundance of fiber, a billion probiotics, and even omega-3s.
There are no side effects to worry about. The other types of protein may cause bloating and digestive issues, but not the Vega One.
You even get lots of flavors to choose from, so at least you can pick one that suits your taste. There are also the natural unflavored versions which you can use for your regular smoothies.
Put in some fruits and ice in your blender, and add some of the Vega One, and you have a heck of a smoothie.
More Products: the dynamize Iso 100 reviews…
Amazon Disclosure: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”